Quatrix’s aim is to provide you with the highest level of support in customer service, reliability, technical knowledge and project management for all your projects and installations.
We want to understand what our customers need so sharing your specifications and requirements is the most valuable investment you can give us. Quatrix will take the time to ensure you are provided with enough clear and useful information about your options to make an informed decision.
Make use of all our resources to assist you in your decision making process and successful installations.
At Quatrix Communications, whether we’re installing a domestic TV distribution system or a full network integration across multiple buildings, we apply the same principles to all work we carry out to ensure a smooth controlled implementation. We will;
- discuss the customer requirements
- submit a written quote with the scope of works and costs associated with the work
- agree a plan for implementation and installation dates
- install as per agreed method
- sign off and submit an invoice for payment
We involve the customer from the start to finish of the project ensuring all parties are aware of progress, issues, milestones reached, critical paths and achievable completion dates. Our in house project manager has the following training ensuring tried and tested methodology will be used.
- Full member of the Association of Project Management
- Foundation trained in Prince 2 methodology
- Diploma in Communications (ICT50202)